When you’ve satisfactorily completed your Full Category AM Moped/Scooter Test you will be restricted to riding a bike of up to 50cc. At 17 years old, you can take the category A1 test and progress to higher-powered bikes, which will be limited to 125cc.
Entry age of 16 and over.
Valid CBT certificate, valid motorcycle theory certificate and valid licence
The latest Yamaha machinery: Jog Bike and Neo’s 1.
- Ride any machine up to 125cc
- L plates must be displayed
- No passengers
- Not allowed on motorways
AFTER FULL 'AM' TEST COMPLETION
- Ride any machine up to 50cc
- No L plates
- Passengers allowed
- Motorway restrictions apply
- At 17 years old, you can take category A1 test to ride a bike up to 35kW 125cc